Thursday 10 April 2014

Triangle Along Progress

Is it Thursday already!  Holy cow this week has flown by.  Of course, I've been kept pretty busy by more than a few non-sewing activities.


  • My "baby" turned four.  How did that happen?!  We had chocolate chip pancakes upon her request :)
  • My eldest had a bladder infection and was miserable.
  • I decided it was time to banish the builder's beige in our bedroom (we've lived here 2 1/2 years!)
  • Game of Thrones and The Voice.  'Nuff said LOL
What sewing time I did have was filled with triangles.  I'm glad that I made this my ALYOF goal for the month.  There are other projects that I've wanted to get started on but I don't need another half finished project lying around!  


I have to say that these are coming together much easier than I expected, most likely due to only working with two colors.  Less to keep track of.  Although they are definitely not a mindless sewing project.  The few times I was distracted, I ended up unpicking LOL.  So far everything is looking good but I am not making any grand statements until I have connected rows with points intact!

Linking up with Paula and Kelly

7 comments:

  1. looks wonderful Kelly -- it appears we have similar triangle projects going on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my point aren't all perfect either, but remember each quilt you make is your work of art

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very yummy! Awesome colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! Lovin' those grey and yellow Comma prints! But you and Ade are sorely tempting me into this whole Triangle QAL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great Leigh Anne. Walking up to the design wall right now to get mine up. Will have to be some organized random....

    ReplyDelete