Sunday 20 April 2014

Sunday Stash: Meadow

When I decided to make the trip to Intrepid Thread in California I knew thatI wanted to indulge in a line of fabric.  And it didn't take long to decide on Meadow by Leah Duncan.  I asked Julie to cut me a fat quarter of every print she had in stock :)






I love all of these prints incredibly and they work together really well as a collection.  But don't think I'm hoarding these!  They've already been cut up and I'm making two quilts out of them!

Linking up with Sunday Stash!

10 comments:

  1. Soooooo pretty. Can't wait to see what you are making from them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choices! Looking forward to seeing them all cut up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This line is just beautiful! And yay you for not just stashing them and actually using them now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous! Can't wait to see the two quilts you make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors of this line - so vibrant….yellow and the blues are my favorite :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so delicious. I love this line! Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, lucky you getting to Intrepid Thread!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Lots of pretty sewing ahead with these in your sewing arsenal. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my...lucky you! That is an Easter treat any quilter would love.

    ReplyDelete