Wednesday 2 April 2014

WIP Wednesday

Last Wednesday was the first of FIVE snow days.  Since March 12th, my oldest has been to exactly two days of school thanks to March Break and storm days.  So really, it's amazing I've accomplished anything at all this week.


Most of my time has been spent working on my Scrappy Strings quilt.  It's just about ready to head to it's new home.


Cutting triangles for Paula's Quilt Along.  I'm going to work really hard at staying on schedule for this one.


An empty design wall was too enticing so I stole a few minutes to start playing around with my bee blocks from the Global Scrap Bee.  This was not my original plan but I'm liking it better.

Linking up with WIP Wednesday!

8 comments:

  1. Love all the colors in your scrap and bee quilts. The colors are so.. vibrant. Cheery and Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright...I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the string quilt and the wonderful color in the bee blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! Those (courthouse step?) blocks are mesmerizing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wonderful!! I love the bright colors I am seeing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy making both strings and log cabins.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your world thaws out soon! That sounds like TOO much snow. It rained here today, and that was a bummer after a beautiful day yesterday, but I said several times, "At least it's not snow."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your strings quilt looks great! And the log cabin... love that!

    ReplyDelete